Crea sito

EAT SUSHI, FEELS BAD AND RUNS FROM DOCTOR HAS THE BODY INVADED BY WORMS

HONG KONG – A dinner “undigested”. An evening to eat sushi has cost dear to a man in China, in the Guangdong region.

avvelenamento sushi 3

Finished his meal made of raw fish, Japanese specialties in vogue in Europe, accused severe itching and stomach pain. The discomfort became so unbearable by having to run to the doctor. Tests have shown a shocking diagnosis: the man’s body was infested with tapeworms, parasitic worms that grow in the intestine.

avvelenamento sushi 2

They often live in our bodies, but harmlessly. But if they become numerous, as in the case of the unfortunate customer of sushi, can carry serious risks to health. The greatest danger is the proximity to vital organs, including tapeworms feed for survival, however, bringing the death of the owner. In this case to cause the infection and the consequent huge invasion of tapeworms looks like it was just raw fish, little food recommended by each doctor.

One Response

  1. webnews24 1 anno ago